Diminishing Musharakah Financing:
Meeting your Long Term Corporate financing needs the Islamic way.
Planning to scale up your business, expand your production line, purchase a new property, construct a large project, renovate existing facilities; Muzn Diminishing Musharakah Financing is you right partner in achieving these goals in a Shari’a compliant manner.
How does it work?
Under Muzn Diminishing Musharakah financing; Muzn and the customer jointly acquire or construct (in an agreed ratio) an asset, project, property, machinery etc. that the Customer wants to finance. Subsequently Muzn leases its share in the asset to the customer for agreed rental. The Customer pays the rental and also purchases units of Muzn’s ownership share in the asset from time to time; thereby increasing Customer’s ownership share in the asset. Upon complete purchase over the period of financing the customer becomes the owner of the asset and the rental payments cease.
• Financing in accordance with Shari’a
• Shari’a permissible concept of Musharakah Mutanaqisa
• Maximum facility amount based on Credit approval.
• Competitive rates
• Available for commercial and business purposes.
• Flexible security options.
• Facilitates the conversion of interest based loan to Muzn Islamic Diminishing Musharakah financing.
• Flexible early termination options.
Terms and conditions apply
For more information please call the Muzn Islamic Corporate Banking team at +968 24778335, email email@example.com or kindly visit any of our following branches or for call center call us on 80077377.
All Muzn Islamic Banking products and services are approved by the Muzn Shari’a Supervisory Board and are subject to Muzn Islamic Banking’s terms and conditions and submission of acceptable documentation